- This event has passed.
Argentinian Lunch & Dessert Pop-Up Fundraiser With Seatango
September 20, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Explore cuisines from around the world while supporting a great cause: a new food business incubator facility for emerging South King County entrepreneurs.
The Argentinian bakery and catering company Seatango will serve up savory dishes including grilled beef ribs and cactus milanesa, as well as mouthwatering facturas (sweet pastries) this Friday, Sept. 20.
Buy advance tickets now to guarantee your $15 boxed lunch, or drop in at the events:
- Sept. 20: Seatango, Argentinian bakery and catering
- Oct. 4: Taste of Congo, the only Congolese food business in the region
- Oct. 18: Sherehe Kenya Kitchen, healthy Kenyan cuisine
- Nov. 1: Boujee Food & Things, comfort food, re-imagined
- Nov. 15: Soozveen Mediterranean Catering, Kurdish cuisine
- Dec. 6: Mamá Tila Catering, authentic Mexican cuisine
- Dec. 20: Monique’s Hot Kitchen, all-natural Kenyan cuisine
Emerging local businesses are cooking up tasty lunches to raise funds for the new Tukwila Village Food Hall, which is set to open next spring. Entrepreneurs who participate in Food Innovation Network’s (FIN) Food Business Incubator are contributing their culinary talents to support the $850,000 capital campaign for the new facility, which include a public dining area, food retail stalls, and a commercial kitchen that will accommodate 20 businesses.